Playing race cars
Silly faces with daddy:)
She crawled in here by herself and was having a grand old time!
School spirit day!
Toby helping Derek in the yard. I think the blower weighs as much as him!
Just hanging out!
Mya got these little squishy things that when you put them in water they get bigger...They were all intrigued.
Here are some pictures I got off my phone from November
Saturday morning hanging with daddy. Toby pretending to be a tornado (teenage mutant ninja turtle)
Where's Ivy?
Peek-A-Boo!
The beginning of November I went to Daytona Beach for a Beth Moore conference with our church. It was a fun night away and what a great conference! This was the view from the top of the parking garage that took us an hour to get out of.
Hanging with Beth Moore and Travis Cottrell
Our rooms had ocean views.
Beautiful sunrise!
Packed house! If you ever have the chance to go to one of her conference GO! God uses her in a mighty way.
She talked about the hand of God. I love that she referenced Isaiah 4:11 as this is the verse my mom has given all of us when we dedicate our children:)
A fun picture of the power plant
sleepy little Mya
This sweet girl loves to swing.
Playing nice with the trains. Levi could do this for hours!
A yummy ice cream treat! We had to eat fast as a torrential downpour hit right as we were finishing up.
In November they had a parent night at AWANA.
I love being able to watch her do the activities we normally don't get to observe.
Hiding God's word in her heart! (Mom notice her socks:)
One morning we went and hung out with my cousins Brandon. The boys had a blast!
Watching the ducks
Levi was cold one night when we stopped at the store:)


No comments:
Post a Comment