Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December Phone pics

One Sunday at Buffalo Wild Wings there was a guy making balloon whatever you wanted him to make.  Levi chose a snowman.
 Toby an airplane
 and Mya an angel
 Ivy just happily ate her fries and chicken:)
 Last Christmas Great Grandpa and Grandma gave us this train track.  Levi loves to play with it and will sit so nicely on the chair for a long time!
 Mya got to tickets to a Lightning game from school for reading at least 20 minutes a day for 30 days!
 Jami and I were talking in the front yard one day when I dropped Noah off.  After a while the kids came up and said we had to see what they made.  They made a tee-pee.  They found some vines to tie it together and put little twigs to make a fire place inside:)
 On the 13th we went to WireGrass Mall to see their Christmas light display with Aunt Pam, Uncle Phil, Drew, Salina, Pam's mom and nephew Trevor.
 After waiting for over 1 1/2 hours to eat at Red Robin my crashed on the table and didn't wake up for the rest of the night!

We even moved her to the stroller without waking her up!
The trees were really pretty and they had a ballet group doing dances from the Nutcracker which were really fun to watch.  We ended up closing the place down.  The boys loved dancing to the music playing and at 11 p.m. were still going strong.  As I buckled Levi in his car seat though his eyes were closed before I finished:)
                                     
 We had a fun afternoon of making gingerbread house.  


 Our neighborhood has a golf cart parade every year.  This year the kids got about 25 of the glow necklaces and a HUGE bag of candy.  We couldn't keep up with all the stuff they were throwing at them!
 After they had balloon artists making things for the kids.  Levi's huge Candy Cane
 and Toby's sweet wittle blue puppy dog:)
 The week before Christmas the children's choir sang in church.  They have been practicing since the beginning of the school year and did a great job!

 Mya thought our light fixture needed some extra pazzaz.  
 I got to help at Mya's school Christmas party.  They had a pizza lunch, played games, a gift exchange, and lots of fun!
 This little boy cracks me up!  He also goes to our church and asked if I would take a picture of him with Mya.  At one point he told me Mya just always looks so beautiful and that I dress her so nice:)
 The room mom they have this year is great!  She collected money and put together a little basket of goodies, she also traced all their hands and had the kids sign them and made them into a wreath.
 A stocking from her teacher.
 On the 21st Derek and I went out with 5 other couples for one of the ladies birthdays.  It was fun to get dressed up and have a night out!
 My handsome boys!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Thanks for the great pictures!!