Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Eve

Having fun doing the dishes!
 Christmas Eve we stayed home and had our own little Christmas Eve service.  
 We read the Christmas story and the kids added the stickers as the story was read.
 and we sang some Christmas songs.
 I think the shepherds were probably so excited that Jesus was born that jumping on the roof would have been possible! 
 Then the kids decorated some Christmas cookies.

 Derek and Levi I think ate more frosting than went on the cookies...that's the fun of Christmas though right:)

 Then a fun dinner while we watched White Christmas!
 My sweet family!

 Look at that sweet face!
 Excited to sleep under the Christmas tree!!  Mya was out in minutes, Toby was out soon after...
 this sweet boy took a little longer and I was able to get this picture of him...melt my heart!
 all sound asleep and presents ready to be opened in the morning!
 not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse!


No comments: