Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Days

Catching bug and biking
hmmm what can I go get into? 
 They helped Derek wash the van and truck and decided their car needed a good washing:)
 I think there were about 3 chocolate chips in his pancake but he made sure to pick them out, make a mess and enjoy every ounce of chocolaty goodness:)
 Sweet girl
Look what I see Matey!
 The kids made volcanoes with baking soda and vinegar.  They loved it and played for over an hour.  Toby just filled the dropper up to the top and made big puddles
 while Mya made little ones.  She said she was an artist and I was a genius for letting them do it:)
 Levi played with some flour for a little bit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Can't wait to play right along with them! Gramma D.

The Spors said...

those volcanoes look fun! We'll have to try that sometime...

aunt lyd said...

you're a genius!