Levi has joined the ranks of sitting at the table in a seat.
Helping dad with yard work. She dragged all the branches to the road. As to why she is on pants in on a 90+ degree day and doing yard work...she dressed herself.
Mya loves to catch lizards and is quite good at it. I am very thankful for it as this one got into the sunroom the other day and I would prefer not to touch them. It is very funny watching her chase after them!
Happy Labor Day!
Can't believe he is 6 months old already!!
Mya was posing and Toby came next to her and was trying to pose with her:)
Levi rolls all over the place and loves to chew on anything he can get his hands on.
They LOVE to play with these remote control cars with Derek. As soon as he comes home from work they ask to play.
Toby has a strong bond to this hat. I will often go into his room in the morning to get him up and he will be wearing it and will keep it on for most of the day.
In the car the other day Mya did this by herself and thought it was hilarious that she had put the shoes like that.
When we were leaving the dr. office the other day all of us sudden Mya goes, "Mom don't hit the turtle! I looked to see what she was talking about expecting to find a cute little turtle, not this gross looking monster.
I was gone one afternoon. Derek heard me opening the door and when I walked in he said, "And this children is what the Lord teaches us." When I turned the corner this is what I saw.



1 comment:
you guys are cute- I love Toby's hat!
Post a Comment