Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Beach and Boating

Last Thursday I (Kristen) headed to the beach with my Aunt Pam and friend Becky.  She has 2 girls Toby and Levi's age.  She is loaded down in front of the girls here.
and I am loaded down here.  Aunt Pam also had her hands full:)  I guess that's what happens when you have 5 kids under 4.  It was also very helpful to have an extra adult along!
 Levi and Pheobe.  Pheobe is 2 months younger than Levi.
 Toby and Elizabeth. It has been perfect beach weather and the water is so nice!
Saturday we headed out in the boat and met up with some friends.  We swam, walked around on beaches, and fished.  We got on the water around 11 and ended the day around 6. 

 Levi isn't a big fan of the lifejacket so when we were in the shallow part fishing we took his life jacket off and he played in his chair just as happy as can be.  The rest of the time I had to hold him just a certain way or he would cry.  At one point later in the day I was holding him while he was sleeping and Toby was sitting on the floor in front of me asleep sitting up with my legs wrapped around him while Derek was driving.  Should have got a picture of that:)
 Eating is their favorite thing to do on the boat:)

 Derek caught a crab.
 Mya loves helping Derek wash the boat down at the end of the day.  Really she just likes spraying him with the hose:)

1 comment:

The Spors said...

such cuties! Mya looks so grown up-tell her no more growing until I see her:)