Mya started Pre-School today. She was so excited that today was FINALLY the day she got to go! For the last year she has been asking when she would start.
I said, "show me your excited to go to school face"
What will we do without our big sister?
On our way.
Ready to go in!
I love how big the backpack looks on her.
Meeting her teacher Ms. Becky.
Found her hook.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Now that's what I call "an excited to go to school face"! One of the first things I said was that the backpack was almost bigger than she is. So cute! I hope and pray that she continues to be excited about school and loves it! Gramma D.
2 comments:
Now that's what I call "an excited to go to school face"! One of the first things I said was that the backpack was almost bigger than she is. So cute! I hope and pray that she continues to be excited about school and loves it! Gramma D.
what a big girl! yeah for mya:)
Post a Comment