July 27th we headed up to WI for a fun 2 weeks and for my sister Tonya's wedding. We also got to see my sister Angie and her family who we haven't seen in over 2 years.
Think we'll have enough stuff? The night before we left Mya didn't fall asleep till 11 because she was so excited. When we woke her up at 5:30 the next morning she literally jumped up and started jumping on her bed:)
On the train to the plane!
It's our plane.
Giving the lady our tickets
after this Derek turned around and asked me if I was going to stop taking pictures:)
Derek got Toby which was like having 6 kids
and I got Mya and Toby.
Aunt Angie was waiting for us when we got off:) Mya looked at me and said, "Mom when I see her i'm going to run and give her a big hug!" and she did!
No comments:
Post a Comment