Tuesday it warmed up to 79. Mya has been asking to go the beach so we headed over to the one a few minutes from our house.

Mya had left her shoes in a random spot and we told her to get them. If you run out of hands use your mouth...gross!

Toby hung out in the bumbo. We tried putting him on a blanket and in about 2 seconds he had a fist full of sand. I was very excited that he could wear this hat. I think he looks so cute!
Mya had left her shoes in a random spot and we told her to get them. If you run out of hands use your mouth...gross!
Toby hung out in the bumbo. We tried putting him on a blanket and in about 2 seconds he had a fist full of sand. I was very excited that he could wear this hat. I think he looks so cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment