Friday we had a fun time celebrating Derek's 30th birthday! After we picked him up from work he opened presents

Mya discovering how fun it is to pop the bubble wrap

Derek got fishing stuff from his parents.

He requested a bass guitar cake and gave me a picture of what he wanted it to look like.

Happy Birthday Daddy! Mya said she wanted to share Daddy's cake.

Then we went to a new Japanese Steak house called Kobe where they cook the food right in front of you.

This was the smaller of the 2 fires he lit. The first one was about 4 times bigger and I wish we would have gotten a picture of Mya's face. It was priceless!! She didn't know how to react.

Yummy Food!

They came and sang Happy Birthday and Derek got a cupcake.

This was just a cute picture I thought I'd add in at the end:)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Derek!!! Kristen that cake is really cool, I'm very impressed. I'm also very jealous of the restaurant you went to. I was just reminding Dylan yesterday about the one we went to with his parents last spring. My mouth is watering. And the last picture is adorable:)
Hey, I'm with Angie - that cake is amazing Kristen! You did a fabulous job! Derek, I hope you had a very special birthday. That last picture is priceless.
Love Gramma D.
Post a Comment