Monday, November 30, 2009

Update for Lydia:)

So we traded our little red car in for a van. We decided to let Mya and Toby take the car for one last spin.

Mya climed in and said, "I like this new van car"

For Thanksgiving we went to Uncle Phil and Aunt Pam's. We had such a nice time and of course a Packer win always makes it better.

The caramel apple pie I made. Derek gave it a 2 thumbs up!

A beautiful day for running around on the golf course.

We have a found Mya a few times asleep with her pillows over her head.

Hanging out on the couch.

Mya is very excited for Christmas. I thought she might have a heart attack when Derek got down the tree.

Toby is excited too!

There are about 15 ornaments all in one are just at Mya's height, they'll stay that way too. Isn't that what gives the tree personality:)

Toby put a few on too.

Sound asleep and look at how red his hair looks? Where does he get that from?

3 comments:

The Spors said...

like the hair kristen

Lydsie said...

thanks Kristen for the updated pictures- I am glad to see that at least one of my sisters cares:) How many more days?

Gramma D. said...

I like the new haircut too Kristen! So cute! Don't know either where Toby's redish hair comes from. Although I seem to remember Tonya had a little bit of a redish tone when she was a baby! He's just too cute - and big like his daddy!