This past week Derek had training in Atlanta so we all tagged along for the ride. While he was in class we went to the park in the morning, took naps in the afternoon, and played with daddy at night:) It also was fun to see some fall colors and be able to wear jeans and sweatshirts.
On our way. Derek bought Mya candy necklaces and then wondered why she was so hyper...?

The Packer game was so awful a pillow fight with dad seemed like a much better idea!

Cheering on the green and gold.

Carrie these are the Raggedy Ann and Andy pajams you found. Should have tried them on a little sooner.

Snuggled up at the park with a little smile:)

Mya's favorite thing to do, SWING! Look at her smile.

Please stop taking pictures mom.

Taking Toby down the slide.

Hanging out.


We ate at Cracker Barrel one night and they were picking out the rocking chairs we are going to get for when we have our wrap around porch.

Wearing mom's sunglasses.

I asked Mya if she wanted to sit on the bed and watch tv. "No mom I just stand"

Eating some McDlonalds waiting for Derek to get done with his class and enjoying the fresh air.
2 comments:
How I enjoy the pictures - it makes me ashamed when I hear pleas from my children to do the same!
P.S. That anonymous comment was from Grandma B!
Post a Comment