Toby is starting to smile. Sometimes he'll lay there for a long time just smiling away.

Last Saturday we bought a VAN. I am so excited. Derek and Mya got the car all cleaned up to trade it in. We're going tonight to pick it up:)

Mya discovered a love for olives. She thought putting them on her fingers was pretty cool and had just popped one in her mouth.

Toby was crying and I picked him up and Mya told me to hold him like this and then ran to get her baby and then sang us all Rock a bye Baby. Very sweet.

When we get in the car lately Mya asked if we are going on an adventure. We have to make sure when we get to the place to tell her that it is the adventure or she gets very sad on the way home and will continue to ask what the adventure is.

Hanging out.

Mya and I made count down to Christmas links. It took us a while as she got bored quite quickly of coloring all the pieces but then last night she asked if we could do our Christmas project and finished the rest.
1 comment:
Toby is so big! Please tell him to stop growing until I get to see him.
Post a Comment