These cuties made porcupines at the Y one morning and I thought they were so cute.
Sams has these huge stuffed animals and I sent this picture to Derek with a Please Daddy caption:)
Ivy stacked ever possible thing on the bed in a pile before she finally fell asleep.
We dressed like cows and got free meals at Chick Fil A:)
Toby is learning how to play LPR. He does sets pretty good so next are runs.
Derek went fishing one night and caught some yummy fish. The biggest one was 25 in. He caught some bigger ones but had to put those back as the limit was 27 in.
Toby made a fish out of the necklace:)
Helping daddy cut the grass
My parents got this outfit for Mya a few years ago when they went to India. I finally got a picture of Ivy in it.
Here is Mya (left) at 2 years 2 months and Ivy (right) at 2 years and 8 months.

No comments:
Post a Comment