For the 4th of July we went scalloping with some friends.
We had to dive down about 8 ft and get them off the ocean floor.
Toby loved it. Derek worked out a system where he and Toby would count to 3 and then Derek pulled Toby down to the bottom and they would grab one and then Derek let go of Toby's life vest and he would pop back up to the surface. If he felt like he need to go up he would tap Derek's arm and he would let go of him. Great team work guys!!
We got about 8 gallons of scallops (in the shell). Then you have to take out the meat part which is quite a process. It took the husbands and Mya and Noah almost 2 hours to get them all out.
This was our half. They were VERY yummy!!
Ivy likes to get into things. I will often find her with random things. Cheese puffs were her choice this time.
She also likes to climb!
The kids have been playing the Wii lately.
Helping daddy wash the boat.
The oldest 3 took swimming lessons. Mya is really getting the hang of it.
Levi did well for his first time.
Toby is getting there too. He'll be swimming pretty soon!
The lessons wore Levi out! I found him like this one afternoon which is a miracle. He never falls asleep on his own.
Mya built this tower and requested that I send this picture to Lego land.
Just enough hair on the top of her head for a little bow.
How did she get so big!
Enjoying some spaghetti!!
I asked Toby to get dressed one day...
Cheese
The kids had been begging to do a lemonade stand. So one afternoon in 900 degree weather we had one. They were very cute and that cuteness made them some good money:)
Derek had to work one Saturday so I took the kids to Sea World.
This Walrus was doing flips.
It wasn't very busy so they were very excited to be able to sit in the Engine car.
We enjoyed are ride in the back.
We sat in the splash section of the dolphin show since we were SO hot. We hardly got wet:(
I guess he prefers a wood box to his bed.
Pretty sunset.
Mini golfing with daddy.
Fun picnic with friends at the pool.
This is one of Levi's "cool" outfit. The shirt can be switched out for a green baseball shirt he has.
A new gas station opened up near us and all drinks were .59. The kids and I all enjoyed an Icee.

No comments:
Post a Comment