All 4 kiddos are facing forward!! Ivy didn't quite know what to think at first but loves it.
Happy Birthday daddy! We went to a yummy seafood restaurant the night before Derek's bday as Mya had AWANA on his birthday.
We had carrot cake per the birthday boys request on his birthday. YUMMY!
School picture day:) How did she get so big?
Mya making valentines for all her classmates.
Happy Valentines Day!
Snuggling in bed with daddy while I finished getting supper ready.
Valentine surprises and lots of red food!
This picture is very blurry but I just love Toby's face! The kids picked out these dog treats for Jingles. I had to tell Derek not to eat them as he didn't realize they were for the dog:)
Toby had a fun few weeks of playing T-ball.
Catching the ball!
It was rough for Levi as he wanted to play too and then Mya beat him back from the fence...oh what a rough life for a 2 year old!
Hit it out of the park Toby!
Yes I would agree a nap during a baseball game is great!
Ivy bundled up to cheer on her big brother.
The last week they all got Trophy's. Toby was beyond excited!
The whole team.
Way to go coach!
Levi finally got a turn to hit:)
One of the mom's brought HUGE! cupcakes for the last game.
Until next year...
When Aunt Lydia was here she got the boys quite excited about the flying tomato ( Shaun White) and snowboarding.
So we made some of our own snowboards out of poster board.
They only asked 178 times if we could go to WI to use the real snow:)
Ivy and I at Kohls looking for a swimming suit. Look at that sweet smile!
Cheese!
Every once in awhile she'll just go sit by this block and hang out. Not sure why but it's her little special spot.
Playing with her big brother.
Sporting a Packer Hat.
Ivy wanted to help to. Love her little tongue sticking out:)
Mya's hair needed a trim and was VERY long so we decided to donate it.
Getting ready for the cut...
that's a lot of hair!
Enjoying getting her hair washed
and her new haircut!
Every year Mya's school has a daddy daughter dance. This year Derek had to work so he took Mya out for a special date. They went to a Japanese Steak house and she got Lobster pieces with her meal. She didn't like it and later she was telling her Grandma D about it and said, Yeah their Lobster just was not fresh, I only like fresh lobster." Well excuse me! I guess when you've eaten it fresh from the ocean nothing compares!
Sweet memorie!

No comments:
Post a Comment