Started the morning off with Cinnamon rolls!
Then headed to the dollar store for a birthday balloon - so excited to find a Doggy balloon, as Toby said, "Perfect for someone who loves doggies!!"
Then off to the doggy store to "window shop" at the doggies.
On the way home some quick birthday pics by the pond.
How did he get to be 4?
Blue jello requested by the birthday boy!
A nice nap. He has learned to sleep in his bed without getting up or playing...I only did that when I was three now I am 4!!
Doggy bone cookies with friends after school!
Birthday supper with fish that daddy caught! Yummy!!
A frosting doggy cake!! He had requested a candy cake so he could have candy but was pretty excited to see the doggy with dog dish full of candy:)
We love you sweet Toby!
He patiently waited ALL day to open presents!
Treasure chest.
An umbrella...he has asked every day since when it is going to rain:)
and a control mote car!!
Snuggles with daddy to end the day! It is hard to believe that when we moved to Florida I was just pregnant with Toby. Now he is 4 years old!!

1 comment:
such a cutie!
Post a Comment