Tuesday, October 29, 2013

This and That

Watching the Packer Game with friends at Buffalo Wild Wings!
 Mya reading to Levi.
 Toby wore this suit for Tonya and Dakota's wedding.  I have been meaning to put Levi in it before he was got to big for it and pulled it out for church the other day. Unfortunately these pictures were taken after he got some food at church so ignore the food all over his close!  He loved wearing it and thought he was pretty cool.  I love the faces this sweet boy makes:)






 I have been making smoothies and only Ivy and Levi like them along with me.  
 I've been doing this for 11 months and I don't like to sit still to get my picture taken!!
 Mr. Jon and Mr. Paul came for a visit.  I didn't realize the office door had been left open and found a sweet little girl dipping into their things:)
 A fun night out with daddy's friends.  It was a little awkward when the waitress looked at me and asked which one was the dad...
The guys found a little octopus or squid...I don't remember but it was cool either way.
The one and only Cheerios!
 Ivy likes to get books and Cds and stash them in her crib.  She is throwing a little temper tantrum because I told her no!
 Fun night at the park!
 Mya and I went on a date to Panera and then over to Aunt Pam's house to watch Ann of Green Gables with some other ladies from our lifegroup at church!  Fun fun!!
 Lamby came too:)
 Teaching Ivy all about trains.
 Is the game over yet?  I just want to take a nap.
 Where is Ivy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my are those pictures of Levi adorable! So precious. A portrait studio couldn't have done any better! Love you all. Gramma D.

Holly said...

Great pictures! It took me a minute to see that cute little behind hiding under the toy:) Thanks for keeping us up on the sweeties.

Aunt Lyd said...

Nice job with the panera date-obviously a sign of a good mother! I love you guys and thoroughly enjoyed this post:)