Tuesday, July 16, 2013

8 months.

The other night we did a "big" puzzle.  I was actually quite impressed with their skills!  Toby was able to sort the different pieces into piles and both of them were able to get pieces together.  This puzzle is one from my childhood that the picture is not on the front of the box so it was a mystery as to what it was going to turn into.
 All done!!  Although through the years there are now 4 or 5 pieces missing (mom maybe that is why you were getting rid of it:)
 Ivy just wasn't in the mood to get her 8 month picture taken!
 We got a Living Social deal for a year pass to the Glazier Children's Museum for $35!!
 There are probably 20 different sections for the kids to "pretend" play.

 We went with some friends and even Ivy got in on the dancing.  At one point she sat up and was moving her hands up and down.

 Take 2 on pictures went a little better.  Daddy was making her laugh.  She doesn't like to sit still for very long:)
 Waking up from a nice long nap!
 Hey mom just here to help you out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for always keeping us up-to-date, Kristen! Oh, I miss them all so much! I get all teary-eyed just looking at them and wishing I could give them each a hug! They are such precious gifts! Love Gramma D.

The Spors said...

I remember doing that puzzle while watching movies...always SO hard:)