Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hair Cut and Packer Game

Levi's hair has been needed to be cut for awhile and I finally gave into Derek and let him take a few inches off.  There was quite a pile when he was done. 
He looks so cute and so much old.  Good job dad!
 Toby reading some books to his doggy.
 All ready for the Packer game!  Last Thursday when the Packers played the Bears on Thursday night we all put our Packer gear on and headed out to Beef o Brady's for a late (7:30) supper and to watch the game since we were not going to get it on our tv.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Levi crying or laughing in that first picture? Can't tell. He looks so grown up and lots more like Toby. So cute! Love those Packer Fans:) Love Gramma D

The van Rensburgs said...

cute cute cute! I think Levi is laughing in that picture, Diana. He such a darling child, I'm sure he never cries;)