Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Boat Show

2 Saturdays ago we got free tickets to a Boat and Home and Garden Show.  They had these pumpkins decorated as fish that were very cute.  A lady handed them all candy right before the picture was taken so they wanted nothing to do with a picture:)
Checking out a boat.
 They all took turns driving:)  Mya wasn't feeling that great and ended up sleeping in the stroller for about 2 hours.
 This guy however had woke up at 4:45 a.m. and never went back to sleep.  He was WIDE awake the whole time but in a great mood so we didn't mind.  He loved going from one "cool" boat to the next:)  Also I wish I would have gotten a picture but Derek went to buy a soda and there were apples next to the place where you check out for $2.50.  Derek told him no and the lady said oh he can just have one.  Toby sat and ate that thing like he was in 7th heaven as Derek and I ate puppy chow:)
Levi got a turn too and enjoyed walking with the doggy instead of riding in the stroller.
 Mya and I found a boat we like, and look at my big ole belly!
 Mya keeps saying she wants a tower boat.  Well she got to climb up to the top of one and then wasn't so sure that was such a great boat to get:)  Just a little too high for her.

1 comment:

The Spors said...

I like Mya's face on the tower boat:) what cuties!! Toby must call Belle when he wakes up that early...where do they get their energy??