Monday, June 25, 2012

Rainy Days!

This was from Father's Day.  I asked Mya and Toby some questions about Derek, I think if you click on the picture you might be able to see some of the questions.
Mom you didn't get here soon enough so I'm just eating cereal out of the box:)
 My boys...love all their smiles:)
 Thanks to Tropical Storm Debbie we have had many rainy days, notice how green our grass is though?  Yesterday for nap time after church Derek took them out on the hammock and played on the ipad.
 so sweet!
 We had a friendly frog hanging out on our window trying to stay dry. 
 We woke up to more raining this morning with Tornado watches till 2.  The ponds are now filled to overflowing and there is lots of flooding all around.  They are saying it could last for a few more days or be done by tomorrow.  So watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse will be on our to do list today.  Toby has staked out his stop on the couch:)

1 comment:

The Spors said...

I love the pics of Toby on the couch-Belle does that with her chin in her hands too, so cute!