Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rainy Days

The last 2 weeks there has been downpours everyday sometimes all day other times just for an hour. Toby had a fun time playing in it one afternoon.

Mac and Cheese picnic in the living room.

Mya love playing Jenga...I make her play it with Derek since I hate stacking them all up.


Brothers


Toby is actually very sweet with Levi. I love when he comes and kisses him on the head.





For Christmas Mya had gotten some bath paints. Instead of using them in the bath I thought it would be easier to clean it up outside. They put it all over the cardboard and then had fun slipping and sliding in it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Toby's smile on that picture next to Levi! Too too cute. And for the first time, I think Levi looks like Toby in that picture with the "handsome like daddy" shirt he has on. I may be a little biased, but those three kids are just too adorable! Love Gramma D.

The Spors said...

oh they are so cute!!! Can't wait to see you soon