Monday, July 4, 2011

CARS 2

Last night we went to a Drive-In Movie Theater. I have always wanted to do this since I was little and when we saw they were playing Cars 2 and it only cost $10 for the whole family we gave it a try!

Ready for the movie to start






We thought since Toby really liked the movie Cars this would be a good one to take them to because he will actually sit and watch it...oh no I don't think he sat still for more than 30 sec at a time and that was to get popcorn and put it into his mouth:) Here he was down in front of the seat handing me everything off of the floor. It was also 87 degrees out so it was quite warm but to open the windows the mosquitos were horrible. It was a fun night though and for $10 it was worth it!



No comments: