Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

CHEESE!!! Thanks Grandma Holly for the cool tie!

We had a valentines party on the 4th with our playgroup. Here are 2 of my sweet valentines. After the picture above was taken it was all down hill for Toby.

Pretty Mya all ready to go.



Making a valentines wreath.

We ended up leaving half way through because Toby had had enough. He had the biggest melt down he has ever had and when we got home he slept for 4 hours, Happy Valentines to Mommy!

No ear infections says Dr. Mya

Happy Birthday Derek!!

Helping daddy blow out his candles.

These 2 balloons have provided endless hours of entertainment!! They always play with the same one and knows where "their" balloon is at all times.

Playing so nice in Mya's room

Playing with his vroom vrooms

and getting an early start on learning his letters:)

He was VERY upset that he had to wait the 10 min till supper was ready for the can of beans on the stove. After this picture was taken he threw himself on the floor and started bawling. I wish I like beans that much.

Daddy the human jungle gym.

We went and saw the Manatees the other day. It seemed like it might rain so I had brought the umbrellas. Toby carried the big one around for quite a while.

Daddy joined us for lunch

and to see the Manatees.

1 comment:

aunt lyd said...

These are the sweetest pictures I have ever seen! Happy Valentine's Day:)