Monday, February 7, 2011

GO Packers!!

So i'll get some house pictures up soon and some from Derek's birthday I just need to get them on our computer which will hopefully be set up soon. Here are just a few that I pulled off the card.

Saturday I was 35 weeks and 1 month from today we will be holding baby boy in our arms! I had a dr. appointment today and I have learned the only way to keep Toby from going crazy at the dr. is to give him a sucker.

We were in the ballerina and Mya got to sit in the beautiful pink ballerina chair and was posing quite nicely for her picture:)

Here is a picture from the Packer game last night and a picture of my tummy:)

Waiting for the game to start. We had a fun time with friend last night cheering on the Packers to win the SUPER BOWL!! Derek taught Mya to say that the Steelers were big time stinky:)

We love the Packers!

Packer wedding in 30 some years:)

One of my friends is due the end of May. We got pictures of our bellies. If you can't tell her shirt is a Steeler shirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just love those adorable Packer fans - all of you! We missed yelling and cheering with you all. So glad the Packers pulled it out! What fun!

Anonymous said...

Ask Mya if I'm invited to her Packer wedding!