Thursday, November 18, 2010

November

This is how I found Mya one afternoon when she was suppose to be taking her nap. Can you find her?

Toby never really like the swing as a baby. He now enjoys climbing up into it and swinging himself.

Fun at the park.

She could swing for hours!

Toby likes going down the slides.

and swinging too.

2 comments:

The Spors said...

SO cute! That pic of Mya in the doll crib reminds me of Lina-we were at some friends house and I couldn't find her for a second and then found her curled up in one of the dog beds:)

Joni said...

I can't believe how big Toby looks with that big boy haircut! Wow! How fun that your parents got to visit. I bet if I lived in a fun place like Florida I could get my parents to come visit more often :)