Amost there.
Made it! When he got up there he looked and Derek and I like, I made it up and there is nothing you can do about it!
Now back down so I can do it again.
On the frosted mini-wheat boxes you could collect points and then send in for something. Derek collected them with Mya and then they sent in for a PIGGY BANK! Mya was very excited about this. She has a Cinderella carriage that you can put money in but for about the last 3 months every time we have gone to Target they have actual piggy banks and she always asks for one. She was constantly asking when it would come in the mail and when it did it came in just a square box. She saw it and said mom I want to open my piggy bank. Life is good.

1 comment:
Toby is so big!! can't wait til Christmas so he and Belle can climb together:)
Post a Comment