Thursday, September 2, 2010

Haircuts

Derek has been trying to get me to cut Toby's hair for a while so today I finally did. I took Mya to trim up the ends and somewhat fix the cutting job she did herself the other day.
Mya is all ready for her haircut.

Cutting

Not sure about the hair dryer

and princess curls

The final result. The bangs were not really touched by the hairdresser. That is what Mya cut the other day. Maybe she has a futur in hair...

Tobys turn. He sat on my lap while she cut it so I couldn't get any pictures of the actual cut. I did get his first little pieces of hair for his baby book.

All done and as handsome as can be.

A closer up. I think he really looks like his Grandpa Blaubach!

I just thought I'd throw this in at the end. Derek and Mya flying a princess kite at the park.

3 comments:

Joni said...

How does a haircut make someone look older? That's what it did for Toby - he looks almost like a toddler!

The Blaubach family said...

Sweet babies!

Aunt Elise said...

they are such cuties