It has just been a little warm the last few days! It is kind of hard to tell in the picture but Toby pulls himself up but then can't get back down and gets mad and screams till we put him down. Mya showing off her new shirt from her friend for her birthday.
Look at my new top tooth. The other one is about to pop through too!
Toby - you are just too adorable! And Mya looks so grown up now in her new shirt and headband - I think it's the high fashion headband! Try to stay cool! Can't wait to see you all in July! Love you sooooo much! Gramma D.
5 comments:
I love the pic of mya and her new shirt-you should sign her up for modeling!
I'm waiting patiently for you all to come and visit. Mya and Toby are changing so much!! Love you all, Grandma Holly
So sweet
seriously cannot wait to see these kids when we come through the north next month. Oh, and you, too, Kristin :)
Toby - you are just too adorable!
And Mya looks so grown up now in her new shirt and headband - I think it's the high fashion headband! Try to stay cool! Can't wait to see you all in July! Love you sooooo much! Gramma D.
Post a Comment