Friday after school we did some strawberry hunting as Toby would say. My friend, Jami, and her 3 kids joined us. We were there for about 2 hours and the first 1 1/2 were spent chasing after the younger kids. The last half hour Ivy finally fell asleep and Levi sat in the car and then we were able to fill up our buckets. Oh and it was about 85 degrees:)
So excited for strawberries in her strawberry outfit:)
Cute little strawberry bottom.
The bucket is deceiving...
this is a much more accurate picture and was about 5 min after we got there:) He enjoyed the strawberries and would take a bite, say, "Delicious!", and throw the green part as far as he could.
Toby ate 10 berries and then one went in the bucket. He was said to go home as he just wanted to eat some more.
Mya did a great job of picking and probably picked 1/2 of the strawberries we got. While we were picking she said about 5 times that they were way better than the ones from the store and then when we got home said, "These are better than a Lamborghini, and then asked what that was:)"
Yummiest $6 worth of strawberries I ever picked!
While we were picking our husbands were spear fishing. So we had a very yummy supper of fish and ice cream with strawberries! Derek has a wet suit that he wore and hung up in our sun room to dry. In the middle of the night Mya was coughing and I went to go check on her. As I was about to walk across the house I looked in the sun room and though a person was standing in it. I quickly woke up Derek and told him this. He went to go look and being half asleep took a few seconds to realize that his crazy wife was just seeing his wet suit.
This morning Mya had the AWANA olympics. She was on the blue team.
Derek had a funeral to go to so I also had Levi and Ivy. A lady from church so wonderfully held her the whole time and there was often a crowd of girls around her:) It was a huge help to me!!
Having fun waiting for the games to start.
Sparky crawl.
Watching her team mates.
Bean Bag Run
Going in for the Bean bag.
My sweet girl.
Levi did remarkably well with his monster trucks, pacifier and nigh night and lots of snacks! He was almost asleep and they did the balloon pop game. I looked back and he was screaming with huge tears running down his face. Guess he doesn't like the noise of balloons popping.
Train run.
A first place victory for the blue team!!
All the clubbers.

2 comments:
I feel Levi's pain-I hate balloons popping!!
adorable pics:)
Wow! Looks like loads of fun!!
Post a Comment