Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ivy Rebecca

I am using a different computer that just has a few of the picture from the hospital.  So here is  a start for when Ivy was born.  I'll slowly get them up over the next few days:)
 
Saturday Grandma Holly came!  We got to go to the airport, park at the tippy top, give hugs and make sure to get grandma's black suitcase with blue ribbon:)
Sunday morning it was time to head to the hospital!
One last picture as a family of 5.
All hooked up and ready to go!
At 11:11a.m. on 11/11 Ivy Rebecca joined our family!  She was 8lbs 4 oz and 19 1/2 in long.  Derek got to cut the cord.  The nurses, anesthesiologist, and Dr.'s all worked together to time it perfectly for her to be born at 11:11.  It was quite impressive!
Meeting mommy and daddy...love at first site
All snuggled up
Going from the recovery room to the room we stayed in for the rest of the time.  We pressed the lullaby button on the way over.
Snuggling with mommy.
Getting to know daddy.
I think I like this place...what a cute smile.
Meeting Mya
Toby
and Levi

2 comments:

Dakota and Tonya Witte said...

so cute!!! i think simeon and ivy have the same mouth/chin area :). we are so excited to meet her! love to all!

The Spors said...

Ivy is just gorgeous! And Kristen you look so good! I really like your hair-can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!!!