My sister Carrie and her 2 girls came down for a visit. They were only going to stay a week but decided to stay an extra one!! We had a fun time and one great line from the week was on the way to drop them off at the airport Mya said to Lina, "Lina, you speak Wisconsin and I speak Florida." Even though we "speak" different states, when we get together we don't miss a beat:)
Derek playing out in the yard with the kids. Paperplates make great bases.
Spinning around is more fun with 2 people
Belle and Toby hanging out in the hammock
This picture just makes me laugh. Toby with his hat on and he must have just done something to Belle or maybe she just wanted a chance to wear his cool hat
Princesses
Sweet kiddos waiting for their food after a fun time playing at the park
Love all the expressions on their faces
Tea time
Derek telling them monster stories
coloring beautiful pictures
Evan came down for the weekend and we went to the beach. The tide was so low here we walked out probably 100 ft.
such a sweet boy
keeping Belle dry
I love my Aunt Carrie
Spor's
After the beach they had a bath and watched a movie
For Halloween, Mya's school all dressed up and was suppose to have a parade around the parking lot. It was pouring though so they walked around the school. Can you find my sweet tinkerbell?
What sweet kids:)
Carrie and I made Prayer Pails with Mya and Lina. They helped decorate the outside and painted popsicle sticks. We then wrote different things we can pray for on the sticks.
Levi is all over the place! If he wants something there is no stopping him. Although his favorite thing to grab is hair.
Helmets worn backwards is the new thing
Lets Go Packers!
Daylights savings time is a bad idea...Sunday these sweet children were ready for a nap by 9a.m. and after being up for 10min from their naps were ready for bed. So we put some rice and pennies in buckets and gated them in and they had a wonderful time making a mess:)
The big kids wanted in on it to after the younger ones got tired of it.
Since Monday they were up at 6a.m. I got some pictures of them all together while watching TV
I love Levi's face in this one
and totally unrelated to their visit, this morning when I went to get Levi from his nap this is how I found him. He has never gotten himself to sitting by himself and I love how he has his blanket over his lap.


3 comments:
i can't even describe the cuteness. love love love!
What a delightful group!
I agree:)
Post a Comment