Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June

A few weeks ago we went to Dinosaur World with our playgroup. When we saw the first dinosaur Mya said it had a horrible neck.

Toby's favorite part was feeding the fish. That night Derek was holding him and Toby kept saying the same words over and over and they I realized he was telling Derek that I put fish food in his hand he threw it in the water and fed the fish. It was quite adorable.

The other parts he walked around like this for most of it. It just wasn't his best day.

We found a Myasoraus just spelled a little different.

Mya is always asking to help me cut things with her knives but they just aren't sharp enough to cut mutch so a watermelon was a perfect thing to help me cut while Toby enjoyed cut up watermelon...

he wasn't very excited to share his extra big bowl of watermelon when it was all cut up and we wanted to enjoy some:)

Levi watching Mya and Toby play outside.


I went to find Toby one day as he was being way to quite and found oh so sweetly looking at this book.

Levi loves Mya.

Saturday we went to the boat show to look at the boats. On the way there Mya asked if we were going to buy a boat. Derek said no because you didn't bring your piggy bank. Mya said well next time can you remind me to bring it so we can buy one. I told her then that even if she brought her piggy bank she wouldn't have enough...her response, "But I have lots of pennies mommy"

Mya is now convinced she wants a boat with a bed and kitchen for the small price tag of $118,000...keep saving those pennies:)

Just as we were about to leave some friends of ours were coming and the kids had fun running from boat to boat.

Cooling off enjoying a yummy treat. At the end the last bite fell apart and he was very devestated that after trying to put it back on the stick it wouldn't stay.

Mya sharing her rings with Levi.

Mya started taking swimming lessons last week and is doing great! She can jump in and turn around and swim back to the wall all by herself. When I took swimming lessons as a kid on the last day we could choose which soda we wanted out of the machine and drink it all by ourself. I told Mya that if she listened to her teacher and did everything she asked she could pick out a soda and get some goggles. Yesterday I told her she was doing great and was going to get her soda and goggles on Thursday and she replied, "Are you for real mom!!"

1 comment:

aunt lyd said...

for reals mom!?!?!