Friday, May 20, 2011

Blueberry Picking

A few weeks ago we went to pick blueberries. They were yummy yummy! We had to cut it short though as it started pouring! As we walked back to the car Mya was very excited and said, "MOM its like a shower!"

Toby enjoyed eating them while we picked:)

Levi just slept.

Some of our blueberries. Mya and I went back the next day and left the boys with daddy. All together we picked 16 cups.

One morning I made blueberry pancakes. Mya was not a fan. I said she just had to eat the one she started and would not get anything else till it was gone. When Derek came home he told Mya that when he was little he would plug his nose and eat food he didn't like because then you can't taste it. So Mya finished the pancake while plugging her nose.

She wouldn't eat a blueberry pancake yet later night she curled up on the couch with a container of green peppers.

1 comment:

The Spors said...

Lina has been loving green peppers lately too! They can share some when you come visit:)