Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This and That

I don't know why it is messing up the pictures and captions. All 3 in their matching shirts.

Golfing with daddy. Toby has been Derek's little shadow lately.

Levi's first bath. His umbilical cord came off at exactly 2 weeks.

The sign says it all:)

napping on daddy and mommies bed


Love this picture. I just can't believe how big Toby looks next to Levi.

Skyping and Levi's first time in the Bumbo


CHEESE!


Last Friday we headed down to St. Pete beach to see my (Kristen) Uncle Mark, Aunt Amy and cousins. Mya had a ton of fun with the boys and they all dug a big hole.

Toby had fun smashing the sand castles they tried to build...isn't that what little brothers are for:)

sleeping with daddy

Mya loves comforting Levi. She was singing to him in this picture and rocking the carseat.

Aunt Tonya gave Mya this braclet kit for Christmas and Mya had fun making one tonight. There are instructions on the back all in Chinese and Mya was pretending to read all the instructions before she
made it.


2 comments:

The Spors said...

oh they are all way too cute. Levi is so tiny!! Toby reminds me so much of Belle in that pic of him at the beach. And I love that little frog pic at the end...wish I could squeeze that little baby!!

Holly said...

Sweet pictures!!