Ok so these pictures are long over due and i'll just keep putting some up till I get it done. Mya, Toby, and I flew up to WI on the 17th and Derek joined us on the 24th. We all stayed till the 4th. We had a fun time spending time with family and friends, seeing snow, Christmas, and many other things! Enjoy the pictures, more to come.
They were so excited to see all the planes! Ours was 1/2 an hour late so we watched the others for awhile:)

We made a trip to Great Grandpa and Grandma Blaubach's. They enjoyed all the toys that I played with when I was their age.

My parents (Kristen) neighbor won a contest and a bunch of different firetrucks came and talked to the kids and gave them little goodie bags. It was cold but the kids had fun.

Belle and Toby enjoying some red peppers together. They would take the food off of eachothers trays...the grass is always greener on the other side:)

Pretty in pink.

Doggie rides with Aunt Lydia...this was after Toby spent two days screaming at Lucy and wanted nothing to do with her. The next 2 weeks I think Lucy wished he wanted nothing to do with her.

Making Christmas cookies with Grandma D.

We celebrated Grandma Holly's birthday and Belle's 1st birthday.

Enjoying the nice warm fire.

Toby getting an early lesson in on how to play Monopoly...

Mom, Jenna, my mom's friend Tracy, and I all went downtown and took a ride on the Holly Jolly Trolly (sorry no pictures of that) and toured the M&I Christmas display.
2 comments:
The holly jolly trolly- what a great name:) Such sweet children
Thanks for helping me remember the fun we had at Christmas time:)
Post a Comment