Friday night on Toby's actual birthday we had cupcakes at home after supper that we let Toby enjoy.

I'm 1 and these are yummy!

A stool from grandma D and grandpa Stock

and a train

A fun card that makes vroom sound from daddy and mommy

and a Tonka truck. Before he had it all the way unwrapped he started going vroom vroom

Showing off his skills as a 1 year old

Saturday we had a party at the park with friends from church. This was his dirt cake.

I like the balloons.

and loved going down the slide!

Happy Birthday Toby! We love you.

Blowing out his candle.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Toby! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you! I really liked your bitrthday cake - I had a butterfly cake. I love you very very very very very very very very much!!! Love, Jenna
Post a Comment