Mya has been very interested in planting things lately (thanks to Curious George). We were at Target the other day and found in the clearance section a watering can and some herbs to plant.
How exciting!! I love to watch plants grow, although, I must admit, they don't grow as quickly as I would like them to grow. But it's so fun to see the little seedings pop through the soil. Let me know when you see green:)
Love that spikey hair! He's already looking older, in just one month! Must be the hair! What fun it will be when those plants finally pop up through the dirt! Mya will watch them every day. I remember my boys planting in paper cups and they were so impatient for the plants to show up! Fun, Fun. Love Gramma D.
2 comments:
How exciting!! I love to watch plants grow, although, I must admit, they don't grow as quickly as I would like them to grow. But it's so fun to see the little seedings pop through the soil. Let me know when you see green:)
Love that spikey hair! He's already looking older, in just one month! Must be the hair!
What fun it will be when those plants finally pop up through the dirt! Mya will watch them every day. I remember my boys planting in paper cups and they were so impatient for the plants to show up! Fun, Fun. Love Gramma D.
Post a Comment