So on our way to Orlando there are these busses in the ground and I always want to get a picture but miss them, so I made sure this time I got them.

Mya has been asking to see the BIG Mickey hat at the studios after I showed her a picture online.

We forgot Toby's hat at home so he got this cute Tigger hat!

We saw lots of characters!

Waiting in line to see Buzzlightning as Mya calls him and Woody

I told Mya to make a sad place like she was in jail.

Meeting Buzz and Woody. We liked waiting in line and meeting them because it was air-conditioned! It was in the 90's and humid yesterday so any chance to go inside was nice!

Another highlight was the Beauty and the Beast musical.

We made a trip over to see Lightning McQueen and Mater.

Stopping to cool down a bit.

We found some nice monsters.

and some superheros

Getting ready to go on the Toystory ride.

and finally we took a ride on the Studio Backlot tour to see different movie sets. Mya was asleep by the end of this tour.

Derek and Walt

Thought it was interesting that they chose Milwaukee.
No comments:
Post a Comment