Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fun Times

Tea time. Notice the cookies? The next day when I said supper was ready she came to the table and said she would have cookies for supper. Then the next morning when she woke up she asked for cookies for breakfast, when I said no she asked if we could have a tea party and set up all the plates and then said she needed cookies...she just doesn't give up:)

Mommies little helpers

Look what I can do!

When it gets cold out (and it has been in the 30's all week) the Manitees come to the bay by the power plant Derek works at for the warmer water. We went one morning and there were about 50 of them.

That would be Sleeping Beauty in Mya's back pocket. Isn't that where you keep your dolls?

Chunky legs

Derek had surgery last Wed to re-attach a torn chest muscle. So Mya enjoyed a few days of snuggling with daddy.

Look what we can do.

Building a big tower

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, I want a cookie. I see Toby's shirt says future quarterback...sounds good.

Anonymous said...

That is a very tall tower for a two year old to build. She must be an engineer's daughter! Grandma Holly:)