Thursday, October 15, 2009

Week 1

We made it through the first week. Derek's mom left last night and was a HUGE help. Mya loved being spoiled by grandma (and so did mom and dad). I was able to take naps and do nothing and Derek loved having yummy supper every night. Thank you so much Grandma!!!

Toby is doing good. He is sleeping 3 hour stretches at night and eating good. As of Tues he has gained 4oz since leaving the hosp. He sleeps lots but when he is hungry he wants food now! and lets you know...he must be a boy:) Mya is also adjusting well and is very sweet towards Toby...I think though she wishes he could play ball with her.


Mya loves her baby brother! She is quite intrigued by the noises he makes and will gasp and say what's that?

Cooking with grandma was a highlight!

She thought Toby needed his football and ran to his room to get it. She has to check every once in a while to make sure his feet are still there.
First thing in the morning she likes to hold him for a few minutes.

Sound asleep

Lounging at the pool while grandma, dad, and Mya swam (I took a nap with him)

Playing there guitars together


Derek and I took Toby to his Dr. appointment and came home to them napping.



I think Derek and Mya have the same smile:)



We had a picnic at the pool before Grandma left

Making her sandwich

Some pictures on the hill





One week old

3 comments:

The Spors said...

oh toby is just too cute!! i can't stand not being able to hold him:( he really reminds me of nathan in the pic with the bouncer/football. I love that giraffe outfit Mya has-such a pretty little girl:)

Joni said...

It's so fun to see you with a boy!!!

aunt lyd said...

Ohhhhh, what a cute little BOY- I would so desperately appreciate it if I could just hold him for a little while:)-and take Mya for a little walk:)